Thursday, May 19, 2011

Private Practice Season 4 Episode 22 To Change the Things I Can

Another exciting episode on Private Practice Season 4. To Change the Things I Can is the tile of episode 22 airing next week. Find out how this Private Practice Season 4 episode (s06e22) pans out when To Change the Things I Can airs on May 19, 2011. Watch out for more Private Practice Season 4 spoilers including the preview video of Private Practice Season 4 Episode 22 To Change the Things I Can to be posted here soon.

Private Practice Season 4 Episode 22 "To Change the Things I Can" Synopsis:
Season 4 finale: Oceanside Wellness faces an existential crisis as a result of its vulnerabilities. Meanwhile, Addison has a new admirer (Benjamin Bratt), who makes her a tempting offer; and Charlotte is assigned a case that cuts close to the bone.

 
tvticlesx is prowdly powered by Blogger. · © 2011 · All rights reserved.